Wednesday, October 25, 2006

keeping an open mind...

stop confusing me with your wishful thinking, hopeful embrasses, don't you understand?

do you have an opinion, a mind of your own?

I thought you wer special, i thought you should know-garbage

When I grow up, I'll be stable- garbage

I was angry when I met you, the thoughts command me still- garbage

wit is subconscious

you do not understand me, because you do not understand yourself

this is not about me verses you...

little by little....

that which does not kill us, makes us stronger.- Nietzsche

And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. - Nietzsche

imitation of life

how can it not know what it is?- blade runner

evil thrives when good men do nothing

you know everything, yet you understand nothing

you have eyes, yet you do not see

i deplore pretense

what is the difference between a bigot and a hypocrite?

violence begets violence

if the misery of the poor be caused not be the laws of nature but by our institutions, great is our sin- charles darwin, HMS Beagle

remember work to add...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment