Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Some more (of my own more like)

He attacked them with such veriousity that he was deemed insane.

A half-life in truth.

We hurt the ones we love most of all.

Everyword you speak is riddled with truth.

Sometimes I theorise than my parents were good, it is then small wonder why they did not learn from thier own.

I am always being told to eat, it will make happy, I guess as a male in the 21st Century, I always have had a weight problem.

Men are much like toy soldiers, molded in a cheap throw away fashion and hence easily trodden on.

If I speak my mind, you have not the wit to follow.

It is a difficult thing to be right, when all those about you are wrong.

For there is no evil men, just broken ones.

All's well that ends well.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. - Stupidity also.

et cetera, et cetera, et cetera - king and i

those who are not scared, are a liar or a fool

I can play women like a fiddle, very badly ...but the sentiment is still there.

You can't fool all the people all the time.

I hold myself in contempt, why should you be any different. - jc

Subject: Who can tell what kills a man.
Death is not worse pain than an empty life. - King and I

We are all leaving, some on thier feet ...of thier own free will- King and I

King: It is a problem of the heart.
Anna: You're not dieing
King: That is no way to speak to a dieing king.
King: A King knows when he is dieing or not.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment